The Mission of Akron Summit Community Action, Inc. is:
To reduce poverty and promote self-sufficiency.
The Broad Objectives of the Agency are:
||· To provide quality services to low-income individuals and families.
· To advocate for a poverty-free community.
· To assist families to become self-reliant.
· To stimulate expansion of economic opportunity for the poor and the community through economic development-related activities.
· To maximize operational efficiency.
· To become a pacesetter for other community action agencies by encouraging and implementing innovative programs.
· To provide and encourage community leadership in matters that affect low-income individuals and families.